Wednesday, July 30, 2008

6 months today!


My beautiful little girl is 6 months old today! I cannot believe how fast the last 6 months has gone.
Cassia thought she would share a few highlights of the last 6 months.
  • A visit from my Gran and Poppa.
  • A holiday to Australia for Uncle Chris and Aunt Martine's wedding as well as a visit to nice warm Queensland.
  • A trip to Yellowstone National Park where I got to see a Grizzly Bear.
  • Learning lots of new things like eating, sitting up and commando crawling.

Here is another video - this time of her mad sitting skills. Still a little wobbly, but getting there. (Martine - check out the t-shirt!)


2 comments:

Martine said...

Hi Cassia! I love your t-shirt, your Aunt must be very cute indeed :) Lucky you couldn't do that trick 2 months ago, or we would have had to pay for you to sit at the table xoxox

nicole aka gidget said...

what a big girl!!