Saturday, July 26, 2008

You know you have Mumnesia when...

So, I think I finally reached the last milestone in knowing that I have Mumnesia...


...I wore two different shoes out of the house.


The worst part was that I did not notice until I was in a changing room trying on a pair of jeans, and had to take my shoes off... one black havaiana sandal, and one beige cobian sandal... two very different shoes.


I was shocked, embarrassed and couldn't stop laughing at myself. I was wondering how many people had noticed and politely pretended nothing was wrong.


The fact that I fit into a smaller size of jeans made me feel slightly better about the mishap.

Apart from my total insanity, we have been having lots of fun this summer, here are a few more pictures of Cassia.

See, she is Australian, she is part Koala.


Playing with her dolly - Miss Buttons.

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

Very funny, Em! Wish I could have seen you first- haha!!
P.S. did you make her dolly? she's cute!