Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A tourist in my own city...

I have spent a very fun week being a host to my good friend from Australia, Misty.

We had a great time... some highlights included Disneyland, shopping (South Coast Plaza, Rodeo Drive etc.) eating lots of free chocolate samples wherever we went, and a visit to Sprinkles Cupcakes in Beverly Hills (something I have wanted to do for a while but haven't been able to justify the hour drive to do!).

Here are a few photos of our fun adventures...

Cassia is enjoying her first monorail ride at Disneyland... the necklace and bracelet I am wearing are Teething Bling - jewelery that looks good but is actually made of teething material... yes Cassia is getting her first tooth.

This is Misty and I before going on the rapids ride at Disneyland - we were a little wetter 5 minutes later.
And this is us sneaking a photo with Mickey even though he was supposed to be going on a break (hence the conspiratorial smiles) - we are rebels!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I look like such a daggy traveller in those pics. It was so much fun - I can't not smile thinking of all the mischeif!