Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bed Rest Update

I went to my Doctor on Thursday (my first time out of the house since I was put on bed rest), and things are good, the baby has calmed down for now and with continued bed rest things are looking good.


So for now I am allowed to lie in bed, lie on the couch, sit on the couch, go to the bathroom and get snacks... that is it. It has been challenging being obedient to the Doctors orders, but some advice from friends has reminded me that it will be all worth it in the end :)


It looks like I will be on bed rest until our little one arrives, but I have been given the all clear to go to the hospital maternity tour this Wednesday, and to go to my baby shower in December... next visit I will work being allowed out for Thanksgiving.


As you can imagine I don't have any very exciting stories to share... but feel free to share some with me!

No comments: