Friday, September 28, 2007

22 Weeks


Just wanted to quickly put an updated picture up - my belly has really started to pop and I got my first comment about being pregnant from a random stranger this morning.

I was in Starbucks and he said "Is that what the kid wanted" when they handed me my extra hot non fat hot chocolate" to which I replied "yep, no coffee", I think I even managed to sound like I enjoyed hot chocolate as much as coffee...

Another baby milestone this week was Jason feeling our little girl move for the first time. It was great, and he is convinced she is a soccer player.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em,
Every time I see a new picture it makes me giggle for joy. You just look cuter and cuter as the time goes by. It is so great to see your baby girl show her presence more and more. We are so excited for you guys, and we love you tons. - Kristen and Matt and Anna Gersonde